Friday, May 1, 2009

It's been cold and rainy all day, and when we first started posting these blogs it was rediculously hot... Fuck me, right?

Alright so we're done with day 10, we've still got some mixing and mastering to do but as far as tracking and principal mixing goes we are DONE. I've been making video logs over the past few days, we really need to start uploading them damn things. I'm really glad I stuck around to co-produce this record, I'm so happy with the end result of all the extra work I and the rest of us put in. No compromises. Samuel Pura is the most hyper pothead I've ever seen in my life. He just runs around the studio acting like a crackhead all day, yet takes frequent bongload breaks. He's the exact reciprocal of drinking copious amounts of coffee and then falling asleep. It's weird. Soooooo can't wait for you guys to hear this shit. We'll be posting the release date within the next few weeks. Thanks for reading, assbags.

-Bobby

No comments: